Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with The Foot Practice.
- Country refers to Singapore.
- Company (referred to as either “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to The Foot Practice Pte. Ltd., 144 Robinson Road, #10-04 Robinson Square, Singapore 068908.
- Content refers to logo, database, materials, text, software, photos, videos, graphics and other information.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed or links to other websites, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to The Foot Practice, accessible from https://thefootpractice.com.
- Your or You means the individual, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to or information displayed on Service by Third-Party Services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third-Party Services websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any Third-Party Services or websites that You visit.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its respective Affiliate, officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, costs, demands, and/or damages arising out of or in connection with Your use of this Service, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees.
Health Information Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind and is provided for informational purposes only. All medical, health and other content on this Service is intended as informational only and shall not be used or deemed as an alternative to seeking professional advice from a healthcare practitioner. You should contact your healthcare practitioner directly for all medical and health-related advice related to You. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Service is error free or that any errors or defects can and will be corrected. Company expressly disclaims all responsibility, warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, as a result of the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (i) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (ii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iii) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components. Company shall have no responsibility if You elect to use this Service, including but not limited to liabilities, claims, actions, costs, demands, and/or damages arising out of or in connection with Your use of this Service. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service.
The Service contains copyright materials, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including but not limited to Content. Save for all intellectual property already established as either being owned by the Company, all Content shall be the intellectual property of the Company or Third-Party Services. No content shall be replicated, modified, transmitted, or in any way exploited for personal gain, in part or in whole, without the express written consent of Company. To reproduce any content, contact Company below in the Contact Information section.
The laws of the Country shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If You do not agree to the new Terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Service.